New Natural And Broad Spectrum Preservative System Derived From P-Anisic Acid And Polylysine.
Aqua, PolyLYsine, p-Anisic Acid, Glycerin
EPSAN® C attaches to the cell membrane of the microbe, it damages the membrane structure causing the material, energy and information transmission of the cell to stop. Leading to the intracellular lysosomal membrane rupture & induce the micro-organisms to autolysis and the breakage of the Intracellular lysosomal membrane causes the death of the bacterial cell.
EPSAN® C will be decomposed into lysine and anisic acid and completely digested by human body.
- Effectively inhibits Gram – positive, Gram – negative
- bacteria, yeasts and moulds, especially Gram – negative
- Natural and safe.
- Effective in pH range 4,5 – 7,5
- Claims “preservative-free” as its components are not classified as preservatives.
- Water soluble.
Applications Use-level (%)
- Skin care (emulsions) 1.0 / 1.2
- Hair care (emulsions) 1.0
- Lotions 0.8 / 1.0
- Organic products 1.2
- Detergents 0.8 / 1.0