Hydro Soluble Azelaic acid
Acid For Skincare And
Polyglycerin-6, Azelaic Acid, Glycine
It has been demonstrated that the antimicrobial action of azelaic acid inhibits the protein synthesis of both S. epidermidis and P. acnes both in vivo and in vitro.
The main properties of PG6 active AA-GLY C are
- Completely soluble in water and hydro alcoholic mixtures
- Stable over a wide pH range
- Compatible with non-ionic, anionic and cationic solutions
- Surface hygroscopicity due to the polyglycolic chainwhich provides a long-lasting moisturizing action
- Good stabilizing effect in emulsions.
Dosage – 2%
Efficacy Tested (IN VIVO)
Depigmentation effect of 7.5% after 15 days and 15% after 30 days.
Progressively reduced the number of acne lesions during treatment.
4% reduction in sebum after 15 days and 6% after 30 days.