Protarol Afs – Emulisifer
INCI: Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride Dipalmitoylethyldimonium Chloride.
- Used as a softener base for the preparation of hair conditioners, hair mask and crème-rinses.
- Acts as an anti-static agent.
- Eliminates fly-away hair.
- Imparts gloss.
- Leaves hair soft and manageable, tangle-free, and easy to comb.
Easy to Formulate:
- Add 3-4 % Protarol AFS to water.
- Heat around 70degree Celsius for about 5 mins till it melts completely.
- Allow it to cool with slow stirring. As it starts to cool down increase the RPM.
- Once the leave on Conditioning base is ready additional conditioning agents can
- be added to it.
Recommend Dosage: 3-4 %