The Green Stabilizer For Successful Emulsions
Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether (and) Dioleyl Phosphate.
Stabilgreen K is the phosphate ester of Polyglyceryl-4 and Dioleyl Phosphate and is an excellent stability enhancer that also offers additional benefits in terms of feel and texture.
Stabilgreen K is a natural, “PEG free” ingredient derived entirely from natural raw materials:
- Reduces the concentration of Primary emulsifier while stabilizing emulsion with different viscosities.
- Allows emulsion to contain ethanol.
- Good water resistance thanks to the formation of a superficial hydrophobic film.
- Stabilizes emulsion with oil loading capacity between 2- 50%.
- Concentration Range: 0.5 – 2%
They are advised not to pretend that they wrote these theleader.info/2019/10/28/how-to-study-in-college-achieve-success-easily/ papers themselves, but to use them as models.